Since all of our waders are custom-built, we cannot accept returns. You are responsible for accurate measurement.
To speed up the ordering process, before calling in, please have all your colors and options chosen.
400D nylon pac-cloth with 1000D Cordura overlays in high wear areas.
Non breathable Shell Waders. Not form fitting. Non-insulated. What you wear underneath will determine how warm you are.
Comes standard with one Velcro 6x9 chest pocket and your choice of waterproof fabric socks or latex booties.
All zippered pocket options are built with Water resistant zipper chains. These zippers are NOT 100% waterproof, but will provide a significant moisture barrier.
To order, please determine if you wear a stock size or if you need custom shortening. Custom shortening requires a phone order.
If you need custom alterations:
- Refer to "Custom Measurement Form " on this page to attain your measurements (Be careful; You are responsible for accuracy in measuring).
- Watch This VIDEO for measurement instructions
- Refer to this chart for sizes.
- Determine your sizing and which options you want on your waders before you call.
- When sizing and options are determined, please call 800-247-8070. We'll be happy to help you through the process of ordering your waders.
Boot Sizing: The BOGS are well insulated and survival rated for -40F, so most people can order their street size and be fine. But if you plan on using multiple layers in your BOGS, choose 1 size larger than your street size. Size 16 & larger are special order. Please call for availability.
Washington residents: Sales tax applies.
Shipping charges are for CONUS. Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and international sales are extra. Please call for rates.
Turnaround time approximately 4-5 weeks.
Waterproof Rating: Class B
Read More about USIA Waders: